There’s a certain timelessness about timber that makes it perfect for every situation. A strong log cabin can complete your holiday experience and soft, earthy timber works wonderfully for cafes and beachside shopping getaways. Timber perfectly combines business and pleasure into a single streamlined experience that works in every room.
So you want a contemporary kitchen for your home but don’t have the time or the money for a full redesign? Never fear, there is a fantastic range of ways to modernise your kitchen without blowing the budget.
When you think of the Hamptons what comes to mind? Beautiful beaches, elegant restaurants and a celebrity experience might be three things that you think of. The A-list experience that the Hamptons offers isn’t easy to replicate anywhere around the world but you can create it in your very own home. If you want to wake up in paradise every day you can create a Hamptons-style kitchen of your very own. Here are 8 great ways to create a Hamptons-style kitchen.
If you’ve been thinking about that French style country kitchen, this is the year to tick it off your list.
Here are four key things to consider or incorporate when creating your country-inspired designer kitchen – or if you’re wanting a kitchen makeover the French way.
- Designing A High-Tech Kitchen Presented by House of Kitchens Sydney
- Unique Tiling Ideas for Your Kitchen
- Tips for Remodelling Your Kitchen
- 5 Ways to Make Your Small Kitchen Amazing
- How to Choose a Kitchen Sink
- Budgeting for Your Kitchen Renovation
- The Practical Benefits of Smart Kitchen Appliances
- 5 Hot Kitchen Colour Schemes
- Tips For a Stress-Free Kitchen Renovation
- 2016’s Top Trends for Kitchens